Gym Pit Foam
Gym Pit Foam
Foam4Sports are a UK leading manufacturer of Gym Pit Foam with years of experience and expertise. Over the years we have carried out extensive works across the UK for trampoline parks, extreme sports and gymnastics centres and many more places.
All cubes and logs are manufactured at our factory in Greater Manchester. We never cut any corners and give the utmost attention to detail to ensure a great end product.
Below we have all the information regarding the different foam options available. We also have an online calculator.
Calculate an exact number of cubes or logs instantly.
Simply enter the dimensions of the space you are putting the foam into and it will take care of the rest. This will give you a price for each type of foam, after that we just need to calculate a shipping charge.
If you have any further questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 339 6100
*Subject to minimum order quantity
Calculate Your Pit Foam Requirements – Enter Pit Dimensions
|Foam Type||Nominal Density (kg/m3)||Nominal Hardness||Tensile kp||Elongation %||Fire Retardancy||Cube (20x20x20cm) Price||Cube (15x15x15cm) Price||Log (50x10x10cm) Price||Log (60x12x10cm) Price|
|Sky Blue Olympic 33kg/m3 Density||32-34||175-205||50||90%||BS 5852: Part 2: 1982, Ignition source 5 (Crib5)||£2.10||£0.90||£1.30||£1.70|
|White Superior 30kg/m3 Density||29-31||110-140||50||90%||BS 5852: Part 2: 1982, Ignition source 5 (Crib5)||£1.53||£0.80||£0.95||£1.25|
|Grey Standard 25kg/m3 Density||24-27||120-160||50||90%||BS 5852: Part 2: 1982, Ignition source 5 (Crib5)||£1.30||£0.70||£0.76||£1.10|
|Coloured 24kg/m3 Density||23-25||110-150||70||150%||Meets FMVSS302 Burn Performance Rate||£1.55||£0.80||£0.96||£1.25|
Gym Pit Foam Cubes
Gym Pit foam cubes are one of our most popular products with gym owners and businesses alike. The quality of our foam cubes means they can be used to create a soft, spongy landing for all sorts of applications, from children’s play centres to gymnastics clubs.
The main uses for foam cubes are for trampoline parks, gymnastics foam pits, motorcycle foam pits, BMX foam pits and skateboard pits.
All of our foam cubes are manufactured by ourselves at our factory in Greater Manchester, United Kingdom. We have different foam qualities and colours available as follows:
- Sky Blue Olympic 33 kg/m3 density – Highest density foam logs/cubes for extra life expectancy. Ideal for BMX and gymnastic pits with heavy use.
- White Superior 30 kg/m3 Density – Superior foam grade with excellent physical properties. High Density foam with good physical properties for high life expectancy. Ideal for BMX and gymnastic pits.
- Grey Standard 25 kg/m3 Density – Standard grade Foam suitable for clubs with a limited budget. Best Value Foam Cubes/logs for all gym pit clubs.
- Coloured foam 24 kg/m3 Density – We now also supply coloured gym pit cubes or logs in Deep Blue, Red, Yellow or Green! High Tensile, ideal for trampoline parks
Gym Pit Foam Logs
Gym Pit foam logs are becoming an increasingly top selling product. It really is no surprise when taking into account the quality of the product and how you can use it.
A few examples of what you could use gym pit foam logs for are Trampoline parks,& gymnastics foam pit, motorcycle foam pit, BMX foam pit and skateboard pit.
We manufacture all logs at our factory in Greater Manchester. We have different foam qualities and colours available.
- Sky Blue Olympic 33kg/m3 density – Highest density foam logs/cubes for extra life expectancy. Ideal for BMX and gymnastic pits with heavy use
- White Superior is a superior foam grade with excellent physical properties. High Desnity foam with good physical properties for high life expectancy. Ideal for BMX and gymnastic pits
- Grey Standard is a standard grade suitable for clubs with a limited budget. Best Value Cube/logs for all gym pit clubs
- Coloured foam. We now also supply coloured gym pit cubes or logs in Deep Blue, Red, Yellow or Green! Available in Bright colours ideal for trampoline parks
Gym Pit Edge
Gym Pit Edging is a vital piece of safety equipment. This will help prevent injuries from miscued jumps and slips. No hard edge should be left uncovered for Health and Safety reasons. We can provide edging in a wide range of colours to be in line with your branding and up to 50mm thick foam.
Gym Pit Base Foam
Gym Pit Base Foam will add to the longevity of your foam pit cubes or logs. The 300mm foam for extra protection gives added protection to your logs and cubes ensuring they last longer so you don’t have to replace them as quickly. 300mm foam for extra protection