Gym Pit Foam Cubes
Call for Price
Used for Trampoline parks, gymnastics foam pits, motorcycle foam pits, BMX foam pits and skateboard pits
- Cube Size: 20x20x20cm
- 4 Types of Foam
- Sky Blue Olympic 33kg/m3 Density
- White Superior 30kg/m3 Density
- Grey Standard 25kg/m3 Density
- Coloured 24kg/m3 Density
- You can now use our online calculator to instantly calculate the number of logs you require
Gym Pit Foam Cubes are becoming an increasingly top selling product.
It really is no surprise when taking into account the quality of the product and how you can use it.
A few examples of what you could use gym pit foam cubes for are Trampoline parks, gymnastics foam pit, motorcycle foam pit, BMX foam pit and skateboard pit.
We manufacture all cubes at our factory in Greater Manchester. We have different foam qualities and colours available.
- Sky Blue Olympic 33kg/m3 density
- White Superior is a superior foam grade with excellent physical properties.
- Grey Standard is a standard grade suitable for clubs with a limited budget.
- Coloured foam. We now also supply coloured gym pit cubes or logs in Deep Blue, Red, Yellow or Green!
Below is a table specification outlining further details and all you need to know about each type of foam.
|Foam Type||Nominal Density
|Tensile kp||Elongation %||Fire Retardancy||Cube Price|
|Sky Blue Olympic
|32-34||175-205||50||90%||BS 5852: Part 2: 1982, Ignition source 5 (Crib5)||£1.45|
|29-31||110-140||50||90%||BS 5852: Part 2: 1982, Ignition source 5 (Crib5)||£1.40|
|24-27||120-160||50||90%||BS 5852: Part 2: 1982, Ignition source 5 (Crib5)||£1.05|
|23-25||110-150||70||150%||Meets FMVSS No 302 Burn Performance Rate||£1.45|
Calculate Your Foam Requirements - Enter Pit Dimensions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.