Niels Larsen ActivBench Balance Bench
£209.40 – £1,088.89
- Designed primarily for school use.
- Aimed at children aged between 3-11 years.
- Lighter than Traditional Balance Bench.
- Non marking rubber feet for stability.
- Available in clear varnish finish, or in team colours.
- 2000mm / 2500mm long x 340mm high x 240mm wide at top / 330mm wide at base.
The Balance Bench is designed primarily for school use.
The ActivRange is a constantly evolving range of equipment aimed at children aged between 3-11 years. It enables the development of a variety of movement and gymnastic skills.
This bench is a lighter and economical alternative to the Traditional Balance Bench. It is Manufactured from natural selected timber from sustainable sources. This bench is designed without side rails to minimize weight.
The balance rail on the underside is 100mm wide so that the bench can also be used inverted.
The bench comes with non marking rubber feet for stability and non-marking rubber buttons at the top to prevent damage.
The ActivBench is available in natural with a clear varnish finish, or in team colours with the colour applied in the form of colour stain and varnish which will not chip or crack.
All the benches can also be supplied with castors (the castors engage only when the opposite end of the bench is lifted).
Dimensions: 2000mm / 2500mm long x 340mm high x 240mm wide at top / 330mm wide at base.
Weight: 2m bench - 14kg; 2.5m bench - 18kg.