Promat Carpet Bouldering Wall Matting
Call for Price
- Ideal for indoor bouldering areas and climbing walls.
- 300mm Thick Foam Base
- Heavey duty carpet top for durability
- No Gaps Between Mats
- Designed for bouldering walls up to 4.5m high.
- Manufacture to meet: BS EN 12572-2:2017 for Physical Properties.
Carpet Bouldering Wall Matting is ideal for indoor bouldering areas and climbing walls. Our Carpet Bouldering Wall Matting offers great protection when climbing with ground fall potential. They use a combination of resilient foams to resist the impact of landing, helping to reduce the likelihood of injury. Designed for bouldering walls upto 4.5m high.
Although below is our standard specification, we can offer custom made bouldering mats to any dimensions in a number of ways to suit your budget/requirements, so please don’t hesitate to contact us
- Covers are made using a 610g/m2 heavey duty Double‐sided PVC with are connected together with Hook & Loop bandages. Each module can also come with anti-slip base.
- Top Layer: 30mm 10lb Combustion Modified Reconstituted Chip‐foam.
- Bottom Layer: 270mm 28k/ m3 Density Open Cell Combustion Modified (CM) Polyurethane Foam.
Option to upgrade to a higher specification of foam (33kg/m3) for improved longevity. All foams are fire retardant to BS5852 Part 2 Ignition source 5
- The extremely durable 1200g / m2 Carpet top is ideal for catching the chalk. The carpet is stuck to the PVC modules by industrial strength hook and loop connectors to help keep it in place and create a seamless area.
Colour Options: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Black, Grey, Purple, Orange
This bouldering wall matting is now in use at many climbing centres across the UK and is a tried and tested construction.