Promat PVC Bouldering Mat
Call for Price
- Ideal for indoor bouldering areas and climbing walls.
- 300mm thick foam
- 610gM/ m2 Double‐sided PVC
- Hook & Loop joining strips
- Foam core offers excellent durability and shock absorption properties
- Suitable for walls up to 4.5m high
- Manufacture to meet: BS EN 12572-2:2017 for Physical Properties.
PVC Bouldering Mats are usually 300mm thick and are ideal for all types of indoor bouldering areas and climbing walls upto 4.5m high
They a good lower cost alternative to Carpet topped bouldering mats as they have the exact same construction, but without the carpet top in order to reduce cost.
PVC Bouldering Mats offer protection when climbing with ground fall potential. They use a combination of resilient foams to resist the impact of landing, helping to reduce the likelihood of injury.
Although below is our standard specification, we can offer custom made bouldering mats to any dimensions in a number of construction designs to suit your budget/requirements, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
Standard Bouldering Mat Specification:
Mat Covers: 610g/m2 Heavy Duty Double‐sided PVC
- Top Layer: 30mm 10lb Combustion Modified Reconstituted Chip‐foam.
- Bottom Layer: 270mm 28k/ m3 Density Open Cell Combustion Modified (CM) Polyurethane Foam.
Option to upgrade to a higher specification of foam (33kg/m3) for improved longevity.
Mat Joints: Mats will join together by means 220mm Hook & Loop joining strips which attach to Hook & Loop on the mats.
Colour Options: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Black
All foams are fire retardant to BS5852 Part 2 Ignition source 5 .
One piece PVC wearsheet can be supplied for extra durability if requried