Promat Segmented Foam Balance Beam (6 segments)
- Builds confidence and skills required to progress to the real beam
- Velcro strips on each end so they can be joined together
- Made from high-quality PE Foam
- Comes with carrying bag for easy transportation
- Heavy-Duty flame-retardant PVC Cover
- 360cm long x 20cm (base), 10cm (top) x 10cm high
The Segmented Foam Balance Beam is supplied in six 60cm long sections with hook and loop at each end so that the beam length can be varied; this makes it a perfect teaching aid as confidence can be built up in stages. With an anti-slip base, for extra stability when performing gymnastic activities and helping develop balance. Made with a strong PE Foam makes performing moves on the beam easy on the joints, with the additional carrying bag allowing easy transportation.
The Segmented Foam Balance Beam is perfect for practising skills like donkey kicks, handstands, jumps, leaps, and obstacle courses.
360cm long x 20cm (base), 10cm (top) x 10cm high
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.